Twitter and email info

Friday, September 12, 2014

Short Comment

As always, I want to thank my audience that gives me the great opportunity to share my perspective.  I only wish I could get more of you to share your perspective as well.  If for some reason the blog host is causing difficulties for persons wanting to comment or provide an anonymous juicy bit of intel, then please feel free to send me an email (I promise to do nothing with any email addresses I receive, except pass along book updates if requested).  Another favor I wish to ask.  Please spread the word about my blog.  I want to be around long after my book is published, but I will need your help.  Thanks again folks, and here is my email address:

mukhabaratbaby@gmail.com

@mukhabaratbaby (Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment