Twitter and email info

Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Book...........

We are getting closer, my friends.  I can't express how excited I am as my dream approaches reality.  "Mukhabarat, Baby!" has been a bit unorthodox in its conception, and the name itself is uncommon, especially outside of the Arab world.  For anyone who may have missed my earlier definition of "Mukhabarat", it is the word most commonly used (in Iraq and neighboring countries)  to refer to persons in the Intelligence Service or Secret Police.  As an American dressed as a civilian in war-time Iraq, I got used to being called "Mukhabarat"!

Please read my book.  I am convinced it will be unique among books in its genre.  It will be different; I make you that promise.  So get "Mukhabarat, Baby", and meet the people who made my life so interesting for 15 years.  For appropriate updates and excerpts, please send your email address to:

mukhabaratbaby@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment