Twitter and email info

Monday, September 1, 2014

Release of "Mukhabarat, Baby".....

One of the reasons I decided to enter the world of blogging was to introduce my soon-to-be-released book of the same title to persons who share a common interest in Intelligence Collection.  The book, which is a non-fiction collection of vignettes and anecdotes from my career working in areas of conflict, is essentially complete; but the process of getting a book from the keyboard to the bookshelf takes a bit of time.  It's true that the market has seen its share of Intelligence Community memoirs as of late, but with "Mukhabarat, Baby" I promise you something different. My goal is to personally draw the audience into every briefing and every meeting.  I want the reader to taste the anxiety and tension in the air as the officer completes his mission.  The foundation of my book is in the characters and personalties that I introduce; real people who make up this organization which by its very nature, will never receive due credit for its accomplishments.  The same can be said for its employees.
If you would like to receive appropriate updates and/or excerpts from "Mukhabarat, Baby", please send an email address to:

mukhabaratbaby@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment