Twitter and email info

Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday, September 19, 2014 weekend football picks.

I am a huge sports fan.  I tried Fantasy Football last year and did enjoy it, but I had real trouble grasping all of the moving parts.  Today I am inaugurating a new feature on "Mukhabarat, Baby!"- a few select football predictions.  I will include my own teams and maybe a national big game or two.  Non-Texans stick with me, I am required to begin in the local High School ranks.
HS
Judson over Brennan
Blanco over SAC

College
West Virginia over OU
Texas State of Illinois
Virginia over BYU

Pros
Dallas over St. Louis
Houston over NY Giants
Seattle over Denver

Thank you for your indulgence!  Tomorrow's post will be ready tonight.

Email:
mukhabaratbaby@gmail.com

Twitter:
@mukhabaratbaby

No comments:

Post a Comment